If you're looking for pudding inspiration, we have just the thing... tasty Original Glazed Raspberry Bread Pudding!
- Serves: 8
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- 12 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts
- 1 large egg
- 200ml condensed milk
- 100ml semi skimmed milk
- 250g fresh raspberries
- 5g icing sugar
- Have ready a large lightly greased ovenproof serving dish of approximately 1.5 litre capacity and heat the oven to 180˚C conventional, 160˚C fan oven or gas mark 4.
- Cut each doughnut into 6-8 bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Mix together the egg, condensed milk and semi skimmed milk and pour this mixture over the doughnuts. Toss the doughnuts in the eggy mixture until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Add the raspberries and lightly toss together. Spoon the mixture in to the ovenproof dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the surface doughnuts are crispy and brown. Dust with a little icing sugar before serving warm with pouring cream.
KRISPY KREME COOKS NOTE
This recipe can be cooked in individual ovenproof dishes. Reduce the cooking time to 20-25 minutes.