If you like cheese and Marmite, you'll love our toasties... and if you're not sure, you must give them a try, they are truly dee-lish!
- Serves: 2
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: Approx 10 minutes in total, in the sandwich maker
- 4 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnuts
- 100g cheddar cheese, grated
- Some salad leaves and tomato salsa for garnish
- Have ready a pre-heated sandwich maker
- Cut the doughnuts in half horizontally and spread the bottom halves with sufficient Marmite to suit your taste preference. Add the grated cheese and finish with the doughnut tops. Cook the toasties in pairs in the sandwich maker for about 5 minutes or until the doughnuts are beginning to brown and crisp and the cheese melts.
- Serve the doughnut toasties whilst still warm, garnished with some salad leaves and tomato salsa.