Need a more interesting way to raise money for your charity?Whether you are a charity looking to raise money at a specific event or an individual looking for a different way to hit that sponsorship target, Krispy Kreme's fundraising scheme is here to help.From early on in our history, Krispy Kreme has supported charities and played an active role in the local community. We know that it is increasingly difficult to simply ask people to make a donation, which is why our scheme allows you to sell them something they'll love, our doughnuts, whilst you make a profit for your charity!
How does it work?
It's really simple - you purchase our Original Glazed doughnuts from us at the special fundraising price of £5.00 a dozen, you sell them on for £8.95 per dozen or £1.45 per doughnut with your charity receiving all of the profit - couldn't be easier!
You are welcome to request hats and balloons and, for the more ambitious among you, we even have a Krispy Kreme marquee you can hire.
PLEASE NOTE: Our doughnuts are NOT made in a nut-free environment, therefore we cannot guarantee our doughnuts do not contain nuts. For allergen and nutritional information on our doughnuts click here.
What do I need to do?
1. Decide how many doughnuts you need and the date you require them (the minimum order is 10 dozen, maximum is 30 dozen per charity event per day!) - Please note, we need two weeks notice of your fundraising requirements
2. Place your enquiry with us online
3. We will confirm your order within 3 days of enquiry and take payment 7 days before your event.
4. Collect your doughnuts on your event date from your chosen Krispy Kreme store* (Not available to collect from Tesco stores)
5. Run your event and raise loads of money!
If you have any questions, please make contact with the store* you are wishing to collect the order from - details of which can be found using our store locator.
Please make sure you have read our terms and conditions.
* Not available to collect from Tesco stores
* Only available for fundraising events held in the UK