Terms and Conditions
Offer entitles frontline workers* to 50% off any dozen purchased in a Krispy Kreme UK store. To redeem this offer simply show your ID badge, come in wearing uniform or tell the store team where you work to redeem the offer. This offer is valid for 18 and over only.
This offer is valid Wednesday's in February – 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and the following Wednesday's in March – 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st 2021 during store opening hours. Offer is limited to one dozen purchase and can be redeemed no more than once per person, per day.
This offer is valid in Krispy Kreme UK stores only, excludes Tesco, Morrisons, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Bentalls, Selfridges, Service Stations, Center Parcs, Krispy Kreme Online and Delivery, University locations, Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Just Eat.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion, including Double Dozen deal.
Offer strictly subject to availability and Krispy Kreme UK reserves the right to change, cancel or amend offer at any time.
*Frontline workers includes
Health and social care workers
- Doctors, nurses, midwives, paramedics, social workers, care workers, and other frontline health and social care staff, including volunteers.
Education and childcare
- Teachers, nursery staff and social workers.
Key public services
- Those running the justice system, religious staff, charities and workers delivering key frontline services. It also includes journalists and broadcasters in public service broadcasting.
Local and national government
- Administrative staff essential to the COVID-19 response, or delivering essential public services like benefits payment.
Food and other necessary goods
- Anyone involved in food production, processing, distribution, sale and delivery.
Public safety and national security
- Police, Ministry of Defence civilians, armed forces workers, fire and rescue staff, National Crime Agency staff, border security, prison and probation staff and other national security roles.
- This includes those who will keep the air, water, road and rail passenger and freight transport modes in operation during the coronavirus response.
Utilities, communication and financial services
- Essential staff to keep the oil, gas, electricity, sewerage and water sector running. Key staff in the civil nuclear, chemical and telecommunications sector, along with postal and delivery services plus essential workers in the financial district.