This recipe is perfect for dinner parties. It's quick, easy and tastes amazing!
- Makes around 6 servings
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: Approx 10 minutes in total
- 6 Krispy Kreme Glazed raspberry filled doughnuts
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package mascarpone cheese
1. Add blueberries, raspberries, sugar, and vanilla to a small saucepan over medium high-heat.
2. Using a rubber spatula, mash half of the berries in the pan.
3. Bring sauce to a simmer and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Set aside to thicken.
5. Place a doughnut onto a dessert plate, top with a spoonful of mascarpone cheese and a spoonful of berries. Serve immediately.