DELIVERY AND COLLECTION OF THE PRODUCTS
1. We do not deliver all Products. We do not offer delivery for all of our Products. During the order process we will let you know whether any Products you have ordered have to be collected from our store.
2. Collection by you. If you have to collect any Products from our stores (or you have asked to collect any Products that can be delivered), you will be given the opportunity to select an available collection date and an AM or PM time slot when you place your order. You must collect the Products from the store you selected when placing your order within the relevant store's opening hours. The opening hours for the store you selected are shown as part of the order process or can be found on our website.
3. Documents required to collect your order. You may be requested to provide proof of purchase or other identification, such as your confirmation email or the payment card used to pay for your order when you collect any Products so please ensure you have this with you.
4. Delivery of Products. If we agree to deliver any Products to you, we will either set out an estimated delivery date during the order process (which will be within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order) or contact you to agree a delivery date.
5. We do not deliver to certain part of the UK. Depending on your order, we may not be able to offer delivery to the following areas: Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Alderney, Herm, Sark and International Countries. We will set this out to you during the order process.
6. If you are not at home when the Product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the Products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the Products from a local depot.
7. If you do not collect your Products or re-arrange delivery. All of our doughnut Products are made fresh daily. If you fail to collect your order for doughnut Products on the day arranged, they will be destroyed and you may not be entitled to a refund (see clause 10 which will apply). For other Products, if you do not collect them from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we may end the contract and clause 10 will apply.
8. Delivery and packaging costs. The costs of delivery will be displayed to you on our website and/or during our order process. A packaging charge will be added to all orders for delivery. This charge will be 5p per carrier bag required by the courier to transport and deliver your order. These packaging costs will be included in your delivery costs.
9. When you become responsible for the Products. The Products will be your responsibility from the time you collect the Products from us or when we deliver the Product to the address you gave us.
10. When you own the Products. You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
11. Carrier bag charges. On collection of your order the team in store will ask if you require carrier bags which cost 5p per bag. These charges are in addition to the costs you have paid under your order.
12. We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the Products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Products you have paid for but not received.
YOUR RIGHTS TO CHANGE YOUR MIND AND CANCEL THE CONTRACT (CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS 2013)
1. Exercising your right to change your mind. For some Products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind and cancel the contract (without giving any reason) and receive a refund. As our doughnuts are baked fresh and have a limited shelf life, the cancellation rights set out in this clause 8 do not apply to any orders for doughnuts.
2. How long do you have to change your mind. You have 14 days after the day you receive the Product to change your mind, unless your Products are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you receive the last delivery to change your mind about the Products.
3. How to end the contract with us if you have changed your mind. To end the contract with us, let us know by calling customer services on 01276 601170 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of what you bought and when you ordered or received it and, where available, your phone number and email address.
4. Returning Products after ending the contract and you must pay the costs of return. You must either return the Products to your local store or post them back to us at the address found on our Contact Us page. Please call customer services on 01276 601170 or email us at email@example.com to tell us that you wish to end the contract and for further information regarding how to return the Products. You must send off the Products within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. You must pay the costs of return.
5. How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the Products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
6. Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind:
(a) We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the Products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
(b) The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
7. When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
(a) if you have received the Product: 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us; or
(b) if you have not received the Product: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.
IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
1. How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the Product, please contact us. You can contact us on the details set out in the box at the beginning of these terms.
2. Your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box at the beginning of these terms for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the Product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
3. Returning faulty Products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject faulty Products you must either return the Products to your local store (if we accept this) or post them back to us at Krispy Kreme Head Office. We will refund the price of the Products in full and pay the costs of postage. Please call customer services on 01276 601170 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us that you wish to end the contract and for further information regarding how to return the Products.
OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
1. We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a Product at any time by writing to you if you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you or collect them from us.
2. You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
3. We may withdraw the Product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the Product. We will let you know in advance if we stop the supply of the Product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for Products which will not be provided.