Fundraising Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please check our Fundraising terms and conditions to ensure you qualify for our scheme.
Our fundraising scheme is designed to be as simple as possible and accessible to anyone raising money for a registered charity or non-profit organisation. To ensure the scheme is used by genuine fundraisers, some terms and conditions apply:
All orders must be submitted a minimum of 10 days in advance, and payment made 4 days before collection day Once orders confirmed, final quantities, dates & collection store cannot be changed. Payment must be made online by debit or credit card, a minimum of 4 days in advance. No payments can be made in store. Once orders have been paid for, they cannot be cancelled.
The date and time of the fundraiser is subject to availability and to approval by Krispy Kreme UK.
All fundraising orders must be picked up within four hours of the agreed-upon pick up time or they will be considered cancelled.
In order to receive the fundraising discount the following criteria must be met:
- The fundraiser must be non-profit making organisation or registered charity
- The fundraising event must be held in the UK
- Proof of charity or non-profit making organization status must be supplied
- Charities must provide details of their registered number, which will be checked against the national database. Individuals raising funds on behalf of a charity, must provide a letter of authority from the charity acknowledging their event / fundraising
- The organisation must meet minimum order requirement of 5 dozen and cannot exceed the maximum of 50 dozen
- The organisation must comply with Krispy Kreme UK recommended resell prices
- Order must be placed at least 10 days prior to the collection date. Enquiries recieved after this date will not be approved.
The freshness of a Krispy Kreme doughnut is paramount. To ensure this we make them fresh each day and the fundraising doughnuts that you buy must be resold by you within 12 hours. Your organisation can participate in the fundraising programme once per calendar month unless otherwise agreed.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns. If, for any reason, you don't sell all your doughnuts, why not share them with your volunteers?
On collection of your order the team in store will ask if you require carrier bags, these will be charged at 5p per bag. We recommend a maximum of 5 dozen per bag.