For over 70 years, customers have been enjoying Krispy Kreme doughnuts made from premium ingredients. In order to keep you as informed as we can, we have included nutritional information for our doughnuts on this site.
- We use 100% vegetable shortening in our doughnuts. This is a blend of palm and high-oleic sunflower oils.
- Vegetarian – Our doughnuts are suitable for vegetarians who follow an ovo-lacto vegetarian diet.
- Halal – Our doughnuts are certified as suitable for a Halal diet by the Halal Food Authority.
- Doughnuts contain: wheat, egg, milk, soya & lupin
- Doughnuts may contain: nuts, sulphites
- Doughnuts also contain: antioxidants, colours, flavourings & preservatives
To get further information about our products email firstname.lastname@example.org or download our Doughnut Ingredients information including nutritional values.