For over 70 years, customers have been enjoying Krispy Kreme doughnuts made from premium ingredients. In order to keep you as informed as we can, we have included nutritional information for our doughnuts on this site.
- We use 100% vegetable shortening in our doughnuts. This is a blend of palm and high-oleic sunflower oils.
- Vegetarian – Our doughnuts are suitable for vegetarians who follow an ovo-lacto vegetarian diet.
- Halal – Our doughnuts are certified as suitable for a Halal diet by the Halal Food Authority.
- Our doughnuts contain: Eggs, Milk, Cereals (Wheat, Barley Gluten) & Soya
- Some will also contain: nuts, peanuts & sulphites
- Our doughnuts also contain: antioxidants, colours, flavourings & preservatives
- NUTS: We state clearly on our packaging, allergen advice and all other customer information that our products may contain nuts. We cannot guarantee that any product is free from nuts because there is a risk of cross contamination with nut products at some of our suppliers’ factories.
To get further information about our products email email@example.com or download our Doughnut Ingredients information including nutritional values.